Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Morgan Campbell guest post - China.




Last month I visited my sister in Shanghai. It is an incredible world-class city that is full of gracious humans and entertaining scenarios. As I was in the last stages of getting over a knee injury, this was pretty much my first trip in over 20 years without a skateboard. Nothing changes though; I still spent loads of time on the streets and stopped to look at skate spots and funny dogs.





Doesn’t get much better than a mullet on a tripod. Wait there are two mullets on a tripod. That’s much better. 





Copter in a bin and a levitating sheep. China is awesome. 




There must be an upside down piglet or heffalump around here somewhere




Killer hangover eh mate?




I saw so many mops in Shanghai that I have hundreds of photos of mops. A mop-specific post coming to a blog near you one day soon.


 

These streets were just a warm up for Vietnam. But the words “el hectos” still did come to mind.


 

“What is that a building and some sky?” 
“No that’s art dear. That is art.” 




These hydrants looked almost human… but then … then … 




I saw their mate. His name was Drant. Hi Drant. 




This dude almost blew his load. 




There are many tightly packed shops in Shanghai. This one was no exception. Aside from selling sand bags, moving buckets and cutting keys this guy also watches lots of ping-pong. 




As a vegetarian myself I am always on the look out for some carboil. 




Who needs weapons? I have a hand peeling bamboo shoota. 




I can’t believe they filed dry burning smell under “exquisite”




I looked into my “Coconut Crystal Ball” and saw some “Portugese-Type Egg Flogs”.




Last time I put a breeze in a package it just blew on out of there. Next time ill make sure it is a gentle one. 




Ummm… yep. Call the typo police. 




Look at that very urban wall. More importantly would you get a load of that slappy! 




Look mum… it is a bank to hedge! 




Dae Won Song would get buck on this one. 




That’s what you call a grate tranny. 




This one is for you Mikie. You would wallie the shit out of it!




A real life u-ramp on the streets. 




This one looks all right hey guys? 




You my friend are killing it!




not quite sure what is happening here. But it could be awesome. 




Next level mall grab in a mall!




and if they are called k-9's this is definitely a k-10 or 11 with a perm!




Oh shit… this one is even better. 




This one has got shoes. 




love me, I dare you.







No comments:

Post a Comment